INDISTINCT CHATTER- The spoof – That became reality. I wrote this due to an unconventional reason. There was talk of a world war in 2017 & 2018 and in the speculation of a war, I placed Trump as the Commander in Chief. This was written in May 2015. I postulated that Trump was President of the USA – Trudeau the Prime Minister of Canada. This came to pass, from a concept to a daunting reality. As War will be announced soon. Not the war of HITLER but a war none the less. A war on races, culture, a war on America. Add in the Putin Dramas, the arse-sas-ination attempts -its drama. The Twitter drama – its America like we never wanted to saw it.
Trump the Ubermensch
One should consider Nietzsche’s the will to power (German: der Wille zur Macht) is a prominent concept in the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche. The will to power describes what Nietzsche may have believed to be the main driving force in humans – achievement, ambition, and the striving to reach the highest possible position in life. These are all manifestations of the will to power.
Each form of life has a particular constitution, with its instincts having different strengths, such that certain conditions will favour its form of life. This brings different types of life into conflict with each other, as each wants different conditions to prevail: ‘life itself in its essence means appropriating, injuring, overpowering those who are foreign and weaker’, though this language suggests that such activity is immoral, when it is simply a function of being alive.
That the instinctual life of human beings is the will to power – to evaluative claims about the new philosophers. But what is natural is not necessarily what is good, or again, we cannot infer from how things are to how things should be. Just because life is the will to power does not make the will to power a standard of what should be valued. IN DJT the Ubermensch, the will to power is a will to political power.
Nietzsche’s affirmation that “God is dead”, mirrors DJT in that he is GOD. . Nietzsche distinguishes and DJT affirms that between two types of morality: the “master morality” and the “slave morality”. The first is applicable to the leaders of society, who create their own values for themselves. The “slave morality” is applicable to the herd and according to its standards the behaviour of masters is accounted as evil. But masters, are subject to their own principles, different to the norms enacted for the herd that favour mediocrity and prevent the development of higher-level persons: the true leaders.
A passage from one of Nietzsche’s works is appropriate as a description of DJT attitudes in life:
“For believe me- the secret of realizing the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment of existence is to live dangerously! Build your cities on the slopes of the Vesuvius! Send your ships out into uncharted seas! Live in conflict with your equals and with yourselves! Be robbers and ravagers as long as you cannot be rulers or owners, you men of knowledge!
Alexis Papazoglou, a philosophy expert at Royal Holloway, analyses what’s happening in the so-called post-truth era. He explains that philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 – 1900) saw the post-truth Trump era a long way off. The philosophy lecturer underscores how it’s more important than ever to actively seek out alternative views to sense-check our understanding of truth, which is challenging as we live in our algorithm-induced information echo chambers. That requires a sophisticated reflective approach to making sense of the world, yet most people aren’t aware of the social media subtleties that are making a dramatic impact on life as we know it. Papazoglou’s article is a reminder that we should all expect more post-truth shocks, wherever we are in the world. – Jackie Cameron
I, Cristoph De Caermichael predicted TRUMPERIKA long before he decided. I was acutely aware of the USA zeitgeist and that we, the world was heading to war. A war that would only arrive if DJT was President of the USA.
Trump is the will of the commoner represented, just as an awful populist , he appeals to the most plebeian aspects of the people, has no real education or self control, he is a businessman and not a great one at that. To compare Trump to the Ubermensch is to compare a slug to an eagle DJT pretends to be strong by being uncontrolled, the more empty you are the more noisy you have to be.
January 21, 2018 – The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
Mr. President we are live in 5 seconds.
“Good Evening America and indeed the world, this is the first official Interview granted by President Donald Trump since he took office in 2016. This Interview takes place today live One year later 2018 on that one of a kind Victory of Elections Night, 2016.
Indistinct Chatter reporter, Steve Braunstein, President Trump, explain how it feels now based on that then moment in 2016?
President Trump,” As you know Steve, it was a function of the zeitgeist. I had hesitated taking, the plunge, I am a great risk taker, but the Presidency of the United States of America, is a function of the Will of God. And I mean that from the deepest part of my Presbyterian heart. This vision, this journey had to have a purpose that was bigger than I, “The Donald” . People were too confused, by my fame, my brandishing in your face winner takes, all style. You have to learn it’s a “style’ It’s not who I am, who you are in response to “the style” . And that was the pivotal moment. There was no landslide victory, it was a sheer by the hand of God, moment that I won by, 5 votes. But that was all it took America, our collective fates were sealed by a hand.
Braunstein, “So that you attributed to the Zeitgeist? President Trump, It was one of those moments. Undefinable, yet calculated but it comes down to this. I felt as I had use my balls for breaks. It was a ballsy move. Consider how I had to structure The Trump Empire, remove myself from my own legacy, my brand, my kids and my former self. I could no longer be, The Donald of yesteryear, I had to be President Trump. That work that voyage began 200 years ago and was not so much my legacy as much as it was the legacy of America. America made me, it broke me, it made me again. I was America and that Force is in all of us. We live the dream. Few do.
Braunstein, “That dream came into play. You fostered the return of America the great by turning your attention to the microorganism of economic Finance, back to the people.
President Trump, Never underestimate people, what they can do, they have unlimited powers that need to be harnessed.”
Braunstein, “You gave them back access to their homes to restart their lives and that created a revolutionary retro fit for Banking and rebuilt the economy faster than anyone imagined.
President Trump, “ The people needed to get back to work. Work saved America and American workers and jobs built America. If you let them repossess their Dignity and their lives, they will work their, you know, off. And they did. Big business did not believe in the program then but it worked. In one year, we have made massive growth in IT, Agriculture, Economic Strategy, and Urban Planning. Our GDP soared as we re-engineered the might of America. We stopped supporting the outsiders and brought all the jobs back to America. Yes we learnt very well from the Chinese. What we gave them years ago was our markets and we took them back. It was a matter of efficiency. China is a big nation in numbers. Labour is cheap, goods are cheap and now we have that here. Our American values returned to Heart and Home and the Land of the Free.”
Braunstein, President Trump, “I have to ask you about TRUMPET, a global strategy that worked to collapse, the IS (IS) movement – The Boko Haram and to restore a functional working relationship with the Middle East and all those volatile factions.
President Trump. “TRUMPET was a play on words but it became the catch phrase for that movement. Simply we followed the money. IS/Boko haram was being funded to create this destabilizing world momentum. The “offenders’ if you will were the typical despots that ended up with their fingers deep in the pot. Once we exposed them to the world, their own people turned on them and they destroyed each other. Its as simple as that. But what TRUMPET did was expose the other nations secretly invested in recreating a historical paradigm. They made very poor choices. You can say..”
Braunstein, It sounds like, You’re Fired ! “You are referring to Canada and the coup there that exposed money laundering at the highest levels.
President Trump, “Canada was an easy target. I can’t say more than that, as it depends on leadership and there was no leader. At that time. Canada is a good neighbor and they have followed our economic upswing with Prime Minister Trudeau in power now we are cloning Trumpet in most every nation now. We needed a break from the excessive consumerism of our past. Now what you need, you make and you sell and trade the excess. This is just a small stepping stone. For those who did not make it in the new world, I hear they made great teachers elsewhere.”
Braunstein, Hillary Clinton put on a brave new face but made an excellent choice as the new president of the United Nations. What do you think of Hillary’s new face to the world?
President Trump, “Are you referring to her role as Ban Ki-Moon replacement or her personal overhaul? I think that Hillary had enough of the past and was tired of the Churchillian look that she thought meant tough. Her new look, greatly refreshing, more in keeping with the new world. This strangely enough restored her once perceived lack of authenticity.”
Braunstein, “TRUMPET turned Cuba into an unincorporated U.S. territory and then (ex) President Barack Obama was elected Cuba’s new President, what are your comments on that? “
President Trump, “Cuba was ready for a big change and why not become a US territory and why not President Obama to lead Cuba in this great achievement. TRUMPET is creating unity and harmony and lots of MONEY to the people. It happened because it happened. People talk a lot of change and when it comes, they act surprised it came and it came quickly. I am here because of that catalytic change. I was ready, America was ready and it worked out.”
Braunstein, “Any closing remarks?”
President Trump, “America keep up the good work and Steve, You’re Fired” Really You’re fired! Come work for me, you will go far.
The End Maybe?
Written By Cristoph De Caermichael
-INDISTINCT CHATTER is a satirical look of AMERICA in 2017. It is an exercise as a function of zeitgeist. Applied Leadership by Example Trumps – In Spades- will it win the election ? there is a chance. June 16th- Donald Trump – announced – TRUMPERICA has been launched. The link here shows quotes.
Donald is FAMAZING. He really is a Brilliant man. AMERICA MADE TRUMP & TRUMP REMAKES AMERICA
Then as per the camp of TRUMP -PUTIN -CLINTON and the debacle continues. The Don defies all rules and is Creating the Presidency as only he can. There are dictator ship themes and a chilling sense of the TRUMP family mimicking the former lineage of the fated Romanov’s. Donald and his family go down in flames and does that mean he re-emerges as the fabled Phoenix.
In the spoof – El Trumpo, was playing Vladimir Putin’s lover, from Russia with love.
Then he did a real version of SNL – and each quote is a Doozy. You cant write better comedy than Trump.
The Donald went Rogue. He used his incomparable talents to vent, create, insult and challenge not only America but the world. He placed himself into a petri dish and we all watched as he exposed himself under the world’s microscope. Yes, he makes for Great TV – as in his series, where he called the shots but suddenly he was no longer on reality TV and he forgot that but despite what he says – he made it real.
Flags may fly at half-mast -signifying the end of the reign of the King of self-promotion. His was the throwing of himself on the sword of voluminous hate mongering verbiage. He was so fixated with Dante’s Paradiso that he threw himself into hell. And For no reason, he arose from the ashes as the President Elect of AMERIKA 2017.
Broadway will go Dark when the performance has ended. It’s the death and rebirth of his legend.
- So take it from Fred Trump- I have studied his styled pattern of speaking and its inadequate, hostile, puerile, disjointed, repetitive, disruptive indicating if its by choice though I doubt it. Its in the Autistic realm, with obvious signs of early onset of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Fred Trump is Donald’s father who suffered with the dreaded neurological disease. Trumps Theater of the Absurd personality clouded perception, but finally its clear, Donald is at the epicenter of a colossal storm that has not ended.
- Barron Trump the scion to the Trump throne via Melania – concubine number 3, has expressed signs of Autism. This may be a reality, as both Donald and Fred, express signs of some underlying dementia, poor Barron may have that gene. Hence Melania’s reluctance to take him to the White House. Autistic kids require stability and familiarity. Barron will be scrutinized and the diagnosis confirmed but then that conforms Donald’s dementia. Like the ill fated Romanov’s the male children carry and express the gene. Little Nickolas of Russia had Hemophilia and Barron is autistic. Both Families – are related due to the catastrophe of Presumptive Power. Both Families go up in Flames.
- Remember madness and genius are on the same spectrum, just at opposite ends.
The most outrageous Donald Trump quotes, ever and he still was ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE USA.
- “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
Trump was determined to ‘expose’ President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
- “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”
Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…
- “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women – but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.
- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Trump proves (again) that he views a woman’s looks over anything else…
- “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
Oh for goodness sake.
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
Just another casually racial slur, then…
- “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.” Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren’t just directed at Mexico.9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O’Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.
10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
Because of course, no woman can resist Trump’s charms. [Throws up on keyboard]
11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
Well at least he’s showing some self awareness.
- “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
And not that fabulous s’truth of yours?
- “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”
Definitely not missing the point…
- “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we’ve ever heard…
- “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.” Ew.
- “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”
We’re glad he’s so concerned about the obesity crisis.
- “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
Women aren’t possessions, Donald. They can’t belong to you.
- “You’re disgusting.”
To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.
- “The point is, you can never be too greedy.”
Campaign slogan = sorted.
- “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”
In his Twitter live-blogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.
21. “My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”
We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.
22. “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
Don’t worry, we won’t.
23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
What does that even mean?
24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs…How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”
Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.
25. “Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: ‘If they’re small, something else must be small.’ I guarantee you there’s no problem. I guarantee.”
Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?
- “Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”
Said Donald in typically patronizing style to a female 9/11 survivor. Inappropriate – and quite creepy.
- “Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!”
Threatening your opponent’s wife on Twitter? Stay classy, Don…
- “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
Ah 7-Eleven, great convenience store, and def not to be confused with a national tragedy and symbol of global terrorism, eh Trump?
29. “The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”
Speaking from a, errr, woman’s perspective, we reckon ol’ Trumpy may be a little off with this one.
30. “Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry.”
Thank you Donald. Thank you for all your help.
“Trump received another devastating blow Monday when 50 former national security officials, who all served under Republican presidents, released a harshly critical signed letter stating that, “(Trump) would be the most reckless president in American history.” The officials included Michael Chertoff and Tom Ridge, both former secretaries of homeland security, Michael Hayden, a former director of the CIA and the NSA, and John Negroponte, a former director of national intelligence and deputy secretary of state.
“He appears to lack basic knowledge about and belief in the U.S. Constitution, U.S. laws and institutions, including religious tolerance, freedom of the press and an independent judiciary,” the letter says. The officials continued, “he persistently compliments our adversaries and threatens our allies and friends. Unlike previous Presidents who had limited experience in foreign affairs, Mr. Trump has shown no interest in educating himself. He continues to display an alarming ignorance of basic facts of contemporary international politics.”
JOSE have you seen … by the dawn early light – Uranus has blown El trumpo clear into space. A space reserved as The King of Amerika!