MOVED BACK TO KRABI – JANUARY FIRST 2017
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF KRABI & THE OMG Get the FLUCK out of HAT YAI THAILAND
- WARNING HAT YAI IS VERY DANGEROUS -THUGS ON BIKES ATTACK YOU WHEN YOU ARE WALKING AND CHASE YOU – TRY TO RUN YOU DOWN – THROW STICKS- STONES (FOR FUN)
Date: Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 9:46 AM
Subject: RE: WARNING IN HAT YAI – STREET GANGS ON BIKES ARE ATTACKING FOREIGNERS.
- FROM THE CANADIAN EMBASSY
Cc: BNGKKConsular@international.gc.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Jonathan.Boisseau@international.gc.ca, Patiweth.Sethchindapong@international.gc.ca
2nd. Video looking for CCTV Cameras along the Assault route.
CANADIAN EMBASSY ADVISES
HAT YAI – Thailand – Exercise a high degree of caution
There is no nationwide advisory in effect for Thailand. However, you should exercise a high degree of caution due to ongoing political tensions and sporadic demonstrations in Bangkok and elsewhere in the country. See Security for more details.
Southern provinces of Narathiwat, Pattani, Songkhla and Yala – Avoid all travel
Global Affairs Canada advises against all travel to and through the far southern provinces of Narathiwat, Pattani, Songkhla (including the city of Hat Yai) and Yala. These provinces have been experiencing criminally and politically motivated violent incidents.
Good morning Mr. De Caermichael,
I am sorry to hear about the incidents you experienced yesterday and understand how insecure you can feel.
If you need to file a complaint, you can contact the Songkla Tourist Police at 074 220778, they can escort you to the nearest police station and act as interpreter if necessary.
(Please note that the police that came were very confused and only 1 Trainee officer could speak very little English. So there was a lot of pantomiming and gestures and confusion. So an interpreter was not provided and who knows what – took place. )
I have tried to join you at the hotel but have been informed that the hotel cannot facilitate communication.
We advise against travel to the provinces of Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat and Songkhla on the Thai-Malaysia border. There is a high threat from terrorism. There have been recent incidents in a number of locations. If you plan to stay in the area, you should follow the advice of the local authorities, monitor local media reports and remain vigilant. For further information, please visit our Travel Advice and Advisories pages : https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/thailand which
provide Canadians travelling and living abroad with official Government of Canada information and advice on situations that may affect their safety and well-being.
The Registration of Canadians Abroad service enables government officials to contact you to provide important information in preparation for an emergency (such as a natural disaster or civil unrest), instructions during emergencies, important changes or updates to the Travel Advice and Advisories for the country for which you registered, and more.
Please register here: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/registration
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns.
- Best regards,
Duangdao Meckaronvitaya (Dao)
Senior consular officer | Agente principale du programme consulaire
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Telephone | Téléphone : +66 (0) 2646 4300 ext. 3344
Facsimile | Télécopieur : +66 (0) 2646 4345
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
- The compiled video -in case – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746Vz4hQb_c
The only thing that saved me from permanent injury as per being run down by 6 guys on 3 motor bike -who had a weapon was that I was only 30 feet from my hotel.
- I came to Thailand to explore and got more than I expected. The Videos tell the Story – From Air Asia – Malaysia – Krabi to Hat Yai. But the BS in Hat Yai took over the tone of the journey.
I love the Art, so I start with that and then it get Mundane but – you want to see what life is like – here it goes. FOOD – ART – SITES – BEACH
It’s all Random but at least if you heading to KRABI you know what you can find – or expect to find.
There is more of the story here;
- CHA WON in KRABI has Bed bugs or spiders -as these bites are intense – so beware.
- As you see the bites have grown – it is swollen -itchy as all hell- If it’s Bed bugs? it should have gone by now its 10 days later. Its probably flea – ticks and that means as a rash has formed and growing, its a sign of LYME DISEASE. I’m treating it as best as I can, but it requires better care than I can get in Hat Yai or Malaysia. I have stuff to use from Canada in Malaysia. so?
- I HAD TOLD MR.PANG THERE WAS BED BUGS. HE DENIED IT BUT THERE OTHER POSTS SUPPORTING MY CLAIM. PLUS I THINK I HAD SPIDER BITES AS WELL. THE BITES HAVE NOT GONE DOWN – COULD THERE BE FLEAS/TICKS AS WELL – CREATING LYME DISEASE
- BOOKING.COM Kept sending me these Junk emails asking for Ratings on the Hotels and areas. BOOKINGS.COM had many comments on Chawon regarding Bed Bugs and Critters that are biting the Guests. The Assault in HatYai is “common” I shared the info to Bookings.com as they are promoting a Dangerous Destination to many tourists. Not sure of they will listen.
The Little Home In Ao-Nang great staff. so try there and there are others I will add as time goes by.
Little Home Ao Nang
- email – Mathilde She is uber Fantastic firstname.lastname@example.org
- 155/13-15 Moo 3, Muang, Krabi, 81180 Ao Nang Beach, Thailand
- I was in the water at Krabi – looking at the 4 islands – and thought a Tsunami is coming soon. I had called the 2004 Tsunami 6 months ahead – having a vision while on a Jet-ski – and it happenned – so once again I am here having a great time – and see a Tsunami coming. I slapped myself and said Stop it! . It was November 21 2016. I went to bed and woke up at 4.30 tossing and turning – and wondering why as I was so agitated. I went to google news and saw a Tsunami had hit – Fukashima Japan. I was so pissed off – that I was too sensitive and that even if I get a POV of the future I still cant relate to it.
HAT YAI – its-no-where to no where
- Hat Yai Buddhist shrines 11/2016
- Going Native on the Pillion side of life
SO far its a mixed bag – but I get to explore and see what I would not have ever known.
- THE BEDROOM – THINK IKEA DORM! DON’T TAKE ROOM 208 – no internet wifi – any room to the back of the building… is a no zone internet. The Internet failed many times. The staff are a mixed bag. One of them did a little Drag show. Her/His name is GET.
- I laughed as one of the Malay guests was hitting on GET not realizing that GET was not fuly transitioned. So he was wooing her. I saw him the next day after they went on a date. I asked how did it go? He looked me – and just turned white, put his face down. I guess he got a surprise.
WARNING IN HAT YAI – STREET GANGS ON BIKES ARE ATTACKING FOREIGNERS. At 10.20 pm, 2016-11-24 I was taking a walk in this quiet neighborhood – when suddenly a group of motorbikes – maybe 4 with 2 people on each bike sped by. I had to wait to cross the street and as the 3 rd bike came by – this punk threw water all over me and they sped off laughing. It was only water could have been anything flammable.
There was no information given to me at all. Like I said it was a very confused meeting, Poor communication and I am trying to give you a video that points out the CCTV camera that they missed. I thought as you or someone who summoned them would have access to my passport information – that they took.
- Lee Garden Ancient Massage
7th Floor of Lee Garden Plaza Hotel
29 Prachatipat Road
Price: 240 baht
Service: 1 hour 45 minutes
Other: comes with a cold towel before the massage service and also a cup of tea
- Where I went was very sketchy. The very ugly girls wanted sex – but if you say NO! they stop massaging- the guys want to have sex and say pay 1000 Baht – and I say no sex – just strong deep tissue – I had him massage me so hard that I was screaming in pain, but it was not him that was causing me pain but the state of my body In Korea I had JIAP massage and that hurt like hell but I was immediately better and stronger. HAT YAI is a place to be avoided it seems. Even the clothing was expensive a shirt 550 Baht – Jeans 1500 Baht. In size Small – Medium – not for burly dudes. ( I give up)
- Ancient Sakura Massage (Sayuri)
1st Floor of Sakura Grand View Hotel
186 Niphat-uthit 3 Road
Price: 240 baht
Service: 2 hours
Other: comes with 2 steam towels, one before and another after the session with a cup of ginseng tea.
- SONGKHLA – GOING TO THE BEACH