On the 12 Day of Christmas I was rescued from the HOTEL of death to the hotel of life.
Hotel.com found me this Gem and I had fun. There were a few issues, but relatively minor. I partied – spent $$$ like water.
ACT 1 – THE ARRIVAL
What the last picture shows is the line up for check in was 65 minutes long. it was worse than KLIA2 .Plus I had Facebook-ed and sent all documents in ahead of time – ALL WERE IGNORED.
ACT 2 – THE BAR
ACT 3 – THE GIFT for ALBERT & THE LINE UP
ACT 4 – SWEET JESUS LOVE THIS PLACE
ACT 5 – D’FOOD
ACT 6 – MUSIC AND FUN
ACT 7 BREAKFAST AND THE STORM
ACT 8 – SAUNA -SPA AFTER B’FAST
ACT 9 – D’DRUNK
Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 6:36 PM
Subject: How are you?
To: Albert Jan Van Beusekom <email@example.com>
I am going to share some Bed Bug advice with you. As I developed hives from the bites. Simply as I was bitten, not able to get to my medicine in KL – The Bus was another disaster – though my ticket was valid and printed with my real departure time of 11.59am.. – the person who after generated the ticket decided to change the departure time to 11.59 pm. .. So by the time I got back here the bites had turned into hives. But that can also be to due to the generation of Bed Bugs you have.
Now this is not a concern of yours per se as you are stellar in every aspect – but as we discussed – the Malay staff – as in Housekeeping – probably has known about this for some time – and hidden it from you.
I have here the atrocious environmental decay of Toronto Canada – making it a dangerous city. The Bed Bug registry is vast and affects all of the major hotels etc in Toronto. The infestation has jumped to the local buses and subway.
Item # 13 – starts the story but if you read them all – you are in for a spectacular insight into Toronto, Canada’s largest city.
I have developed a stringent routine – Using Baking Soda – Dettol and antibiotics to treat the bites – only as Bedbugs do carry diseases. It’s a known virulent disease vector.
. cruzi, which causes Chagas disease, is transmitted by kissing bugs. … Pertinently, T. cruzi has been detected in wild bedbugs. Moreover, in experimental laboratory studies, after eating an infectious meal, the bedbug had acquired the parasite, which replicated and was detected in feces
So I can say that aggressive use of Baking Soda both Commercial and food grade work. Your beautiful accommodation is loaded with BB places to hide and replicate – making the job virtually impossible. As its your guests hygiene that’s bringing them in daily.
I was in Toronto- able to get rid of them from the carpets and the clothing but the infestation jumped to the wood – the bed frames, cupboards – they traveled from room to room – I had an 1800 square foot apartment in Toronto. Once the exterminators were called in – they showed us where they hid in all our wooden kitchen -cabinets – wardrobe – chairs – couches. But it took several months to clean but we were also attacked from neighboring apartments.
- – all my clothes were disinfected upon my return here to Trefoil, Shah Alam – and my luggage was sprayed – `after Penang – as who knows if they came here as well.
- However as a Hotel as fabulous and well-appointed as yours is. ? It’s a Herculean task – I do not write this easily as I love your hotel and your staff that I met were and are great. But i realize you may be hoodwinked – as your infestation rate may be well established – just hidden – and if I ignored it and did not officially say something – who knows what could happen. The disease vector rate has spiked considerably of recent years – and though I know its the guests bringing in the pests – its your facility that is forced to deal with it. If your guests carry any infectious disease – and BB feast on that contamination it can spread.
- I am truly sorry that you may have to go through any of the process – that this will take and it has to be done discretely.
- So use this email as a tool to get the hotel\s help and is there any way to disinfect the guests luggage and clothes upon arrival – discretely – as its been well established worldwide that Human beings are the vehicle of choice in spreading the BB via their clothing and luggage. But once its in a Hotel the odds are very low for eradication.
- I am so sorry to write this knowing the task ahead of you is challenging. I loved your hotel and was so disgusted that you would be exposed to this.I have as i said developed a routine to prevent attacks – but I was unprepared for Penang.. Where I live is new construction and I can control my environment.
- Cristoph De Caermichael