Date: Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Subject: PHONE CHARGES REFUND DUE IMMEDIATELY
TO ALL CONCERNED – As per Z.H – documentation within the body of the letter – admitting to the FRAUD. The amount of $104.04 Ringgits is required immediately due to the many phone calls to TD Canada TRUST- International Fraud especially from Malaysian Banks is huge in Canada
The Reports that received form the Canadian Banking personnel at TD Canada Trust – indicated that Foreigners were at great risk using in Particular CIMB ATM machines. But a number of local Malaysian ATM banks – Maybank etc were also involved. In CIMB case – people were depositing 3000 ringgits – and receiving atm receipts for 2600.
In my case it stole the $ and stated insufficient fund. CIMB requires a thorough investigation as its Fraudulent ACTIVITIES are well documented.
According to the attached documentation – COMMERCIAL FRAUD IN MALAYSIA is very HIGH!
- CIMB is a syndicated Fraud network, allegedly. Mine is a case in Point. it took extraordinary effort to get the $ returned.
- THE Billing as provided by TM – arrived yesterday – and the amount of
- 104.04 is now considered Past Due. I require immediate reimbursement.
- I can collect the cash from your CIMB Branch the scene of the CRIME – CIMB Bank Setia City Mall Banking and Finance · Setia Alam Address: Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia Phone: +60 19-618 3280
|To : CEO of CIMB
|Group Chief Marketing and Communications Officer CIMB Group|
|Tel: 03 – 2261 0688 Fax: 03 – 2261 0601|
- Reference Number: CMAB/2016/3299202
- As you see a number of your bank personnel operated and perpetuated the ATM FRAUD ! and the complete dishonesty and lies are astounding. They need either to be arrested or charged with Fraud.
- Dear Sir,
- Kindly refer to your account, on every withdrawal transaction done by you will be charged by your bank for $5. As our ATM from our bank, it was unsuccessful transaction as your amount was insufficient. Kindly be advised to liaise to your bank.
- Thank you.
Customer Service Officer
CIMB Bank SDN BHD
SK Setia City Mall
Tel : 0333456219 | Fax : 0333456223
- Subject: Complaint Against CIMB Bank Berhad ( CMAB/2016/3299202)
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Complaint Against CIMB Bank Berhad CMAB/2016/3299202)
- As per
– documentation within the body of the letter – admitting to the FRAUD. The payment is required in Full IMMEDIATELY! 104.04 MYR
Reference Number: CMAB/2016/3299202
Sir / Madam,
Complaint Against CIMB Bank Berhad
We refer to Mr De s e-mail dated 14 November 2016 regarding the above matter.
Kindly take the necessary action towards the issues raised by the complainant and to provide your feedback directly to him/her within two weeks from the date of this e-mail with a carbon copy to Bank Negara Malaysia for our information and further action, if necessary.
Thank you. Thank you.
Our Ref : 1-3318617218
Re : 1-3318617218
Date: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:17 PM
Subject: CRU 1-1-3318617218
We refer to the issue raised through our Call Center on 17 November 2016 pertaining to the above matter
- Kindly be informed that our business unit has investigated the matter and we wish to inform you that the Bank has credited back the amount into your account.
- (Imagine admitting fraud)
We trust the above clarify your concern and we regret for any inconvenience caused. In the meantime , should you have further enquiries , please feel free to contact us at
CIMB Consumer Contact Centre : +603-62047788
- This matter is handled by
- Unit Pengurusan Aduan dan Khidmat Nasihat, Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
- Sila layari bankinginfo.com.myatau lawati kios kami di kebanyakan cawangan institusi perbankan untuk mendapatkan maklumat am berkaitan produk dan perkhidmatan perbankan
|From:||Xtoph De cimb-fraud-phone-bills|
|Sent:||14/11/2016 07:47 PM|
|Subject:||A REPORT ON CIMB ATM FRAUD That is urgent !|
- ontact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
- Bank Negara Malaysia
O. Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
- Reference Number: CMAB/2016/3299202
- As CIMB admitted to the Fraud. – Copy to
- O-District Police Headquarters – Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (IPD)
- Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Shah Alam
Polis Diraja Malaysia
11, Jalan Persiaran Damai,
40000 Shah Alam,
- ——— Forwarded message ———-
From: Cristoph De Caermichael <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 2:05 AM
Subject: CIMB THEFT STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Zarina Harun Abdul Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Effendy Shahul Hamid <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shafiq Muhammadi Shukri <email@example.com>THE DOCUMENTED CIMB THEFT – THEY HAVE AGREED THEY STOLE THE STOLE MY $. NOW I NEED REIMBURSEMENT FOR PHONE FEES.file:///C:/Users/Cristoph-Dell/Desktop/CIMB%20CASE%20THEFT%20.pdfTo: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Zarina Harun Abdul Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Effendy Shahul Hamid <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shafiq Muhammadi Shukri <email@example.com>