ALL WILL BE TOLD AS I AM POSTING THE NOTES AND VIDEOS TO RECOUNT THE DRAMATIC STORY OF A MALAYSIAN EXORCISM.
THE Shaman’s quest. Story to come but here are the videos.The full documentary is 40 minutes.
These are some of my Notes that will be further discussed.
Then as I was in touch with people who belonged to study groups in MARA , a warning that 1 in 3 Malaysians suffered with mental illness. As per the following-
- If a culture and a nation is bound by what may be determined as paganism or occultism practiced by many then there is an increased value towards Mental illness. Anthropomorphism is at play here – in a way not perhaps seen before. These people may well be possessed by – ancestral spirits – as per the stories from Borneo and from Sarawakian lore where the dead are seen as un-dead and that possession is taken as a reality. Where what is “human” is overcome come by what is inhuman.
- I posit this and extrapolate its meaning and consider the 100th monkey syndrome, where what happens locally spreads exponentially and becomes commonplace.
- Sarawak is western Malaysia near to the headhunting, cannibalistic nation of Borneo, shared by Malaysia and Brunei. As a practice, headhunting is the subject of intense discussion within anthropology as to its roles and functions and motivations.
- Anthropological writings or themes arise in articles of headhunting as a form of mortification of rivals and today’s westerners are rivals, ritualistic violence on the increase in Malaysia and Cosmological balance. I have eye witness stories of foreigners here being ritualized for the display of manhood self-cannibalism or suicide as a form of prestige, and as a means of securing the services of the victim as a slave in the afterlife.
- Anthropomorphism commonly used in literature as a device that is ascribed as a technique in which the writer portrays human traits, ambitions, emotions or entire behavior to animals, non-human beings, natural phenomena or objects. What if this is applied to via the phenomena known as possession?
- Again, where what is “human” is overcome come by what is inhuman.
- We can also translate possession into Epi-genetics, the ghosts with in or the word Miasma. The definitions applied to the word are an unpleasant or unhealthy smell or vapor ( spirit). Another determines Miasma as an oppressive or unpleasant atmosphere which surrounds or emanates from something.
- The Greek meaning may be closer to the Malaysian reality. “In Greek mythology, amiasma is “a contagious power … that has an independent life of its own. Until purged by the sacrificial death of the wrongdoer, society would be chronically infected by catastrophe.
- I can demonstrate this from the following article that I witnessed and wrote that was gripping in that the images are of ubiquitous gore. Where road accidents take the lives of many people despite laws or rules that are in place to prevent it. There are levels of corruption of a contagious power that provoke these deaths.
Warning some of the images are disturbing to those who are uninitiated into the world of the Occult. Where fierce Icons belonging more to the realm of nightmares and Dante’s inferno.
Connect to – https://www.instagram.com/cristophde/
This is the musical collage of the Shaman’s journey. https://youtu.be/DusxFgXVQsg
- THAD TAROT
- -Un esclusivo sguardo affascinante nel mondo segreto dello sciamanesimo malese di origine antropologica. Avvertendo immagini intense che ritraggono l’inferno di Dante attraverso statue.Alcune delle immagini sono inquietanti e possono influire sulle menti di alcuni spettatori. Questo è tutto reale e gli eventi spettrali avvengono in questo regno buio che ricorda Tartaro.
- Nella mitologia greca Tartaro (/ tɑːrtərəs /; Greco antico: Τάρταρος Tartaros) è l’abisso profondo che viene utilizzato come una prigione di tormento e sofferenza per i malvagi e come la prigione per i Titani. Tartaro è il luogo dove, secondo Platone a Gorgias (400 aC), le anime sono state giudicate dopo la morte e dove i malvagi hanno ricevuto la punizione divina. Come altri soggetti primari (come la Terra, la Notte e l’Ora), Tartaro è stato considerato anche una forza primordiale o una divinità. The Videos will real Dante’s inferno and it’s a journey taken by few.
A CRUCIFIXION ABORTION OF A 7 YEAR OLD CHILD
- : https://youtu.be/9FDoVgv6y5s
- THAD TAROT